Saturday 16 April 2011

My blog

Here I am, creating my own first blog. What's next? What do I want my blog to look like? It is not going to be like my journal where I write down my innermost thoughts, or revealing musings. At least I hope it won't be. For those things I will continue to use my journal (in the time-honoured pen and paper media, I might add). I want to use my blog to practice my writing. I want to use my blog to practice intellectual rigour in writing. And above all, I want to use my blog to articulate thoughts, to bring these from the abstract into coherent ideas that can be gripped, molded, and modified to make them into sentences of stunning meaning (and perhaps outstanding beauty). I suppose time will tell what my blog will become. Perhaps tomorrow I will have forgotten about it. Perhaps in five years I will see it published in a book. I leave it up to time here to give me those answers. I will let my blog be an outlet for time and the relation I have with it. I am exceedingly excited. Let the journey with my blog begin!

1 comment:

  1. MAX! Write more. Then we can be blog buddies. I was so excited to find this at the bottom of your fb page while looking for your email.
    Love, Lan.

    ReplyDelete